Sifter Range | Centrifugal
The Kemutec range includes a selection of high quality KEK branded Centrifugal Sifters. As opposed to other sifters, a Centrifugal Sifter is ideal for separating material of different sizes, but at high rates and very efficiently. Some manufacturers may refer to the Centrifugal Sifter as a Rotary Sifter. Product information >>
Kemutec KEK Centrifugal Sifters are effective solutions for size classification sifting as well as to de-risk a process by screening materials and separating out contaminants.
The materials processed by a Sifter, range from dry powder through to other bulk solids. They are commonly used in Food Processing industries, including Pet Food, as well as Pharmaceutical and Chemicals.
Adopted by many blue-chip brands, KEK Sifters are globally known and regarded for their high performance, hygienic design and reliability.
To add genuine and cost effective value, the machines are engineered with features that optimise the process, on a project-by-project basis.
Designed to ensure maximum hygienic processing, KEK Sifters incorporate a unique ‘Cantilever’ design; providing clients with the highest standards in hygiene, operation and control.
Features & Benefits
- Separates out material that isn’t to the set size
- Screens to de-risk and remove unwanted material
- Enables high-efficiency processing, at high-speed
- Quick & easy to clean, with a hygienic cantilever design
- Screens changes are as quick as 30 seconds
- Operator friendly with no tools required
- Process from a few kg per hour, to over 90 tonnes per hour
- Flour sifting | Food
- Ingredient check sifting | Food
- Dairy powder sifting | Food
- Bakery mix de-lumping | Food
- Ingredient mixing | Food
- Deagglomeration of powder | Chemicals
- Powder paint sieving | Chemicals
- Classification of pharmaceutical ingredients | Pharmaceuticals